Prevest C&B-Interim resin is a biocompatible and fulfils Class II requirements. This 3D printing material composed of inorganic fillers which gives high flexural and compressive strength. The print is easy to finish and polish and gives excellent aesthetics matching existing teeth. The speciality of material is accurate fitting with smooth production sequence and reproducible results.
It is used for 3D printing of temporary crown and bridge restorations, inlays, onlays and veneers.
- Low water absorption tendency reduces tendency
to age and discoloration
- Smooth surface so low plaque accumulation
- Low cold and heat sensitivity
- Fluorescence resembles natural teeth
- Excellent aesthetics
- High flexural and compressive strength
Methacrylates, Photo-initiator, Inhibitor and Pigment.
1. Flexural Strength >140 Mpa
2. Flexural Modulus >4.0 GPa
3. Compressive Strength 150 MPa
4. Water sorption 3 - 4.5µg/mm
5. Water solubility 0.5 - 1.8µg/ mm
Viscosity: 1500-2000 mPa.s
Ref : 18005 : 1 x 500g Bottle
Ref : 18006 : 1 x 1000g Bottle