Prevest C&B, Ceramic Resin is a Nano ceramic filled hybrid material at 50% content composition. This specialized 3D resin material is developed for high flexural & compressive strength making Prevest C&B, Ceramic a definitive search for 3D crowns printing. The material is biocompatible and fulfils Class II requirements. The print is easy to finish and polish and gives excellent aesthetics matching existing teeth. The speciality of material is an accurate fitting with smooth production sequence and reproducible results.
The material is designed to print at 50 micron to 100 micron using LCD/DLP/SLAprinters.
Available in A1, A2, A3, A3.5, B1, B2, B3, C2, D3, Bleach and Extra Bleach.
It is used for the fabrication of 3D printed permanent crown inlays, onlays and veneers.
- Low water absorption reduces tendency
to age and discoloration
- Smooth surface so low plaque accumulation
- Low cold and heat sensitivity
- Fluorescence resembles natural teeth
- Excellent aesthetics
- High flexural and compressive strength
- Radiopaque for clear visibility of restorations
Methacrylates, Photo-initiator, Inhibitor,Pigment and Fillers.
1. Flexural Strength > 190 MPa
2. Flexural Modulus > 4.2 GPa
3. Compressive Strength > 320 Mpa
4. Water sorption 3 - 4.5μg/mm
5. Water solubility 0.5 - 1.8μg/ mm
Viscosity 2000 - 3800 mPa.s
Ref : 18013 : 1 x 500g Bottle
Ref : 18014 : 1 x 1000g Bottle