Prevest C&B-Permanent resin is a biocompatible and fulfils Class II requirements. This 3D printing material composed of inorganic fillers which gives high flexural and compressive strength. The print is easy to finish and polish and gives excellent aesthetics matching existing teeth. The speciality of material is accurate fitting with smooth production sequence and reproducible results.
The material is designed to print at 50 micron & 100 micron using LCD/DLP/SLA printers.
Available in shades : A1, A2, A3, B1, B3, C2, and D3.
It is used for the fabrications of 3D printing of permanent crown inlays, onlays and veneers.
- Low water absorption tendency reduces tendency
to age and discoloration
- Smooth surface so low plaque accumulation
- Low cold and heat sensitivity
- Fluorescence resembles natural teeth
- Excellent aesthetics
- High flexural and compressive strength
Methacrylates, Photo-initiator, Inhibitor and Pigment.
1. Flexural Strength >170 Mpa
2. Flexural Modulus >4.2 GPa
3. Compressive Strength 150 MPa
4. Water sorption 3 - 4.5µg/mm
5. Water solubility 0.5 - 1.8µg/ mm
Viscosity: 2000 - 3800 mPa.s
Ref : 18007 : 1 x 500g Bottle
Ref : 18008 : 1 x 1000g Bottle