Prevest Burn Out 3D Resin material is an easy burnout material for printing cast crowns, bridges, and frameworks of all kinds. The printed material can be burned out without leaving any residue. The specialty of material is accurate fitting with smooth production sequence and reproducible results.
The material is designed to print at 50 micron and 100 micron using LCD/DLP& SLA printers. Available in Red color.
It is used for 3D printing of burn out frames in Casting of partial dentures, crowns and bridges, inlays, onlays and veneers.
- Easy to work and accurate
- Suitable for casting copings, substructures,
crowns, and more
- Burns clean with no residue left after burnout
Functional (Meth)acrylic resins, Photoinitiators and Pigments
1. Flexural Strength > 60 MPa
2. Flexural Modulus > 1500 MPa
Residual Ash Content 0.1%
Ref : 18011 : 1 x 500g Bottle
Ref : 18012 : 1 x 1000g Bottle