Temporary Filling MaterialReady-to-use zinc sulphate cement for provisional filling and temporary insertion of permanent crowns and bridges
- Temporary restoration of cavities in intervals between tooth preparation and permanent cementation.
- Cementing medium for temporary inserting all types of permanent crowns and bridges.
- Non-eugenol formulation offers non-irritating properties
- Resin addition gives high adhesive properties
- Quick and void-free curing in a moist environment
- Pulp protecting and bactericidal
- Slight expansion of filling material ensures well-sealed margin
- Excellent adaptability
- Simple to apply with filling instrument
1 x Jar, 40g