Fusion Bond DC
Fusion Bond DC is a dual curing bonding agent for enamel and dentine, as well as metal and ceramic suitable for use with dual-curing and self-curing composites. It is a two components system to be used with self curing and dual curing resin cements to bond all indirect restorations including metal, ceramic and composites crowns, inlays, onlays, veneers and bridge retainers and bonding of endodontics posts.
- Direct, light cured/self cured composite and compomer restorations.
- Bonding of Indirect restorations and light/self cure resin cemented veneers
- Direct, light cured/self-cure composite restorations and core build-up
- Indirect restoration resin cemented inlays, onlays, crown and bridge retainers
- Endodontic post cementation
- High bond strength to both dentine and enamel
- Dual cure versatility
- Reduced post operative sensitivity
1 x 5ml Bonding Agent, 1 x 5ml Activator, 20 x Micro Brushes