Actino is a blue tinted viscous gel of 37% Phosphoric acid for etching tooth enamel and dentin conditioning or composite surfaces prior to the bonding of any composites, sealants or bonding adhesives.
For conditioning of both dental enamel and dentine surfaces before placing an adhesive restoration.
- 37% phosphoric acid to gives the best dentine etching results
- Provides controlled depth of dental etch
- Does not dry etched tooth surface
- 1 x 2ml Syringe, 5 Applicator Tips (Ref: 10006-1)
- 1 x 3ml Syringe, 10 Applicator Tips (Ref: 10006-2)
- 1 x 5ml Syringe, 10 Applicator Tips. (Ref: 10006)
- 4 x 5ml Syringe, 40 Applicator Tips (Ref: 10007)
- 1 x 50 ml Syringe Actino Gel, 2 x Empty Syringes 5 ml, 1 x 20 Applicator
Tips (Ref: 10008)