Bioceramic Root Canal Filling and Sealing MaterialCerafill RCS root canal filling and sealing material is a ready to use injectable premixed filling and sealing material which is based on the bioceramic technology. It is a alumina free calcium silicate based material with excellent handling characteristics and superior physical properties. It is a radiopaque material which requires water to set and harden.
- Permanent root canal obturation
- Root canal sealer
- Bioceramic technology for optimal results
- Permits adequate working time.
- Syringe for direct application
- Optimal flowability allows the sealer to fill difficult access areas
- The antimicrobial property increases the success rate of endodontic treatments
- Non resorbable
- 1x 1.2g Premixed Syringe, 7 x Applicator Tips, 1 x Instruction manual.
- 1x 2g Premixed Syringe, 10 x Applicator Tips, 1 x Instruction manual.