Non-eugenol, Calcium Hydroxide Based Polymeric Root Canal SealantCalApex is an insoluble calcium hydroxide cement for the permanent obturation of root canals in combination with gutta-percha points. It is a two-component, base and activator system supplied in two tubes or in a Cartridge.
Permanent obturation after pulp extirpation and chemomechanical preparation
- Radio opaque
- Ideal for infected root canals
- Non shrinking formulation
- Excellent physical and biological properties
- 1 x 20g Automix Cartridge, 20 x Mixing Tips, 1 x Instruction manual.
- Net Content 20g, 1 x Base Paste, 1 x Catalyst Paste, 1 x Instruction manual.
- 1 x 20g Cartridge, Base & Catalyst, 1 x Instruction manual.