Radiopaque Silver Alloy-Glass lonomer Cement, RestorativeMicron Silver is PRE MIXED radiopaque, silver alloy Glass lonomer Cement for restoration of primary teeth, core build up, restoration of class I, limited class II cavities and as a base and liner material. Micron silver which is reinforced with spherical silver alloy has high compressive and adhesion to the tooth. It has excellent tooth adhesion, sustained fluoride release and high compressive strength.
- Restoration of primary teeth
- Cases where radiopacity is required
- Class I, limited Class II
- Temporary fillings, etc.
- Long term temporary replacement of cusps
- Class V restorations in non-aesthetic situations
- Restorative in the field using the ART technique
- Intermediate restorative and base material for class I and II cavities using the sandwich technique
- High Compressive Strength and adhesion to the tooth
- Packable and condensable like amalgam without mercury
Powder - Liquid Kit :
- 1 x 15g Powder Jar, 1 x 10ml Liquid Bottle, 1 x Mixing Pad, 1 x Spoon Ref: 30009