Radiopaque Hydroxyapatite Modified-Glass lonomer Cement, RestorativeMicron Bioactive is a radiopaque, Hydroxyapatite Modified-Glass lonomer Cement for restoration of primary teeth, core build up, restoration of class I, limited class II cavities and as a base and liner material. Hydroxyapatite provides a positive environment and indirectly decreases the caries susceptibility of individuals. It has excellent tooth adhesion, sustained fluoride release, high compressive strength and mineralizing potential.
- Core build-up
- Restoration of primary teeth
- Cases where radiopacity is required
- Temporary endodontic fillings
- Class I, limited Class II, temporary fillings, etc.
- As a base or liner
- Intermediate restoratives and base material for class I and II cavities using the sandwich technique
- Tooth coloured
- Accelerated remineralisation
- Excellent chemical bonding to dentin and enamel
- Radiopaque for easy post operative diagnosis
Powder- Liquid Kit:
- 1 x 15g Powder Jar, 1 x 10ml Liquid Bottle, 1 x Mixing Pad, 1 x Spoon