Gingival Retraction GelHemostal Gel is 25% buffered aluminium chloride thixotropic, non dripping gel for stopping minor gingival bleeding during restorative procedures, placement of metal bands, cervical matrixes, and crown preparations. Excellent handling properties make it easy to place class V composite restorations, cementation and scaling in periodontic cases.
Gel to stop minor gingival bleeding
- Thixotropic gel-convenient to apply
- Non staining unlike ferric sulphate which stains porcelain veneers and crowns
- Effectively stops minor gingival bleeding
- Stable and long shelf life
- Pleasantly flavoured
- 1 x 3g Syringe, 10 x Applicator Tips