Solvent For Resin & Phenolic CompoundsEpoSolv solvent is used for removing of resin sealers and phenolic compounds at the time of root canal re-treatment.
- EpoSolv is a solvent for epoxy and other resin sealers during endodontic re-treatment.
- EpoSolv aids in the softening of phenolic resin type fillings.
- EpoSolv does not provoke excessive salivation if it comes into contact with the mucosa.
- It has low volatility due to presence of formamide.
- 1 x 15ml Glass Bottle, 1 x Dispensing Dropper