Calcium Hydroxide Paste With lodoformPremixed Calcium hydroxide paste containing iodoform with improved radiopacity and antimicrobial effect.
- For direct & indirect pulp capping and pulpotomy
- Apexification and hard tissue formations
- Temporary filling material for infected root canals
- Treatment of root resorption
- Acid protection when applying etch technique
- Perfect cavity liner under all filling materials
- Non hardening paste with oil base
- Prolonged release of calcium hydroxide helps create secondary dentine
- Excellent biocompatibility with no toxic effects on cells
- Easy handling and easy direct application
- Ideal for infected root canals and vital pulpotomies in deciduous teeth.
- Can be used in conjunction with gutta percha points and regular root canal sealants.
- 1 x 2g Syringe, 5 x Applicator Tips
- 1 x 3g Syringe, 10 x Applicator Tips
- 4 x 2g Syringes, 20 x Applicator Tips